Are you sick and tired of the ordinary?
The creators of Food Matters and Hungry for Change are at it again with their new 5-part docu-series that explores the current state of our physical, emotional and mental health in a captivating new way.
Transcendence – Live Life Beyond The Ordinary – by internationally-renowned filmmakers James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch.
They are so excited and passionate about inspiring change through the stories in this amazing series, that they have made the worldwide online premiere completely FREE!
Drawing on research and interviews by some of the world’s most recognised celebrities, doctors and thought leaders, including Novak Djokovic, Jim Kwik, Mark Hyman, Libby Weaver, Bruce Lipton, Wim Hof, Gabrielle Bernstein, Joe Dispenza and Marie Forleo to name a few, this inspirational Food Matters TV original series is set to challenge the way people view health and ultimately lead them to question – “how they can live a better life?!”.
Each of the 5 fascinating episodes individually tackle some of the biggest challenges of our time, including:
- overcoming stress
- depression & anxiety
- healing autoimmune conditions and chronic illness naturally
- releasing fear & limiting beliefs
- Plus, uncovering more purpose and fulfilment in life.
And, when you save your free spot today, you’ll get instant access to the first 12 minutes!
TRANSCENDENCE will take you on a journey into ‘self’ like no other docu-series before it.
Don’t miss this chance to be inspired, make changes, and excel at what you LOVE doing!
Live Premiere: November 1 – 11
- Episode 1 – Thursday, November 1
- Episode 2 – Saturday, November 3 (Ep. 1 will remain live)
- Episode 3 – Monday, November 5 (Ep. 1 & 2 will remain live)
- Episode 4 – Wednesday, November 7 (Ep. 1, 2 & 3 will remain live)
- Episode 5 – Friday, November 9 (ALL EPISODES LIVE until November 11)